The Alimak Raise Miner is required to conduct underground raise installations, construct mechanized raise set-ups, scale loose rock, drill, and load and blast rock. The ability to read and interpret mine plans is a necessity in this role. The raise miner must exhibit comprehension of written and verbal instructions as required to perform the required duties in a safe, efficient manner.
- Minimum x amount of experience with Alimak/Raise climber machines
- Ontario Hard Rock Underground Common Core
- Ability to work as a part of a team and independently
- Ability to work with a partner
- Willingness to conduct pre-access testing as a condition of employment