Raise Leader – Lac Des Iles Mine
Posted 2 weeks ago
The Alimak Raise Leader is required to conduct underground raise excavations, construct mechanized raise set ups, scale loose rock, drill, load and blast rock. The ability to read and interpret mine plans is a necessity in this role. The raise leader must exhibit comprehension of written and verbal instructions as required to perform the required duties in a safe, efficient manner.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Alimak/Raise climber machines
- Ontario Hard Rock Underground Common Core including ON Common Core module U0064
- Ability to work as a part of a team and independently
- Ability to work with a partner
- Willingness to conduct pre-access testing as a condition of employment