The Development Miner is expected to perform a range of duties including the removal of previously blasted material, scaling, installing support and/or reinforcement using shotcrete, drill face rock, load explosives, and blast explosives. The successful individual must exhibit a safety approach, and ensure accurate and timely completion of assigned duties.
- Ontario Underground Hard Rock Common Core
- Ability to read and understand designed ground support plans
- Willingness to conduct pre-access testing as a condition of employment
Location: Williams Mine, HWY 17
Schedule: 14 days on, 7 days off; 10 hour shifts
- Determined based on experience.
- Bonus is dependent upon production.